● Give a full 1, 1½ or 2 hour lessons to suit you.
● Give one to one lessons only.
● Organise a mock test to make sure you are ready for the test.
● Support you all the way through what will be an enjoyable experience.
You the pupil are the main focus of the lesson and so we don’t
● Turn up late or drop you off early
● Use the phone during a lesson
● Try to eat during a lesson
● Put you in for your test before you are ready
● Give you more lessons than you actually need (Average of 30 lessons with practice
Learning to drive might be seen as a daunting experience but with the right instruction
it can be fun. I am a calm and confident instructor that will bring out the best
of your abilities. Lessons are enjoyable and are given in a structured way so that
you are learning and not just driving around with no purpose.
A Mazda 2, dual control with aircon. This was given a 5* rating by the Driving Instructors
I cover Barnsley, North Sheffield, Wakefield, Holmfirth, Denby Dale and all areas
We do not use any information gathered by any cookies which may be present on our